I was scrolling through my WordPress feed and saw a post by Joseyphina’s World. After reading it I thought it would be so fun to also answer these questions.
- Author you’ve read the most books from:
I would have to say that Nora Roberts would be my most read author. I have been reading her for so long and I think I have read most of the books she published.
2. Best Sequel Ever:
A Court of Mist and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas. The first book was good but the second left me absolutely in love with the characters and the story.
3. Currently Reading:
The Rest of the Story by Sarah Dessen
4. Drink of Choice While Reading
Mostly water and occasionally tea
5. E-reader or Physical Book?
6. Fictional character you probably would have actually dated in High School:
I was in love with Edward Cullen in high school
7. Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray. I picked it up not thinking much of it and it ended up being really funny and great.
8. Hidden Gem Book:
Rites of Passage by Joy N. Henley. I’ve never heard of the book or anyone talking about it and it became one of my favorites.
9. Important Moment in your Reading Life:
When I stepped out of my romance bubble and discovered so many other genres and opened my self up to a whole group of books I never would have tried.
10. Just Finished:
The Girls: An All American Town, a Predatory Doctor, and the Untold Story of the Gymnasts Who Brought Him Down by Abigail Pesta. Would recommend for everyone.
11. Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:
There is nothing I won’t give a chance but it seems I generally don’t read historical fiction.
11. Longest Book You’ve Read:
The Walking Dead Compendium 1
12. Major book hangover because of:
The ACOTAR series. Left me unable to pick up another book for a while.
13. Number of Bookcases You Own:
My grandpa built me a custom book case that is about the size of two standard floor to ceiling book cases.
14. One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:
Harry Potter and Percy Jackson and the Olympians every year for a long long time
15. Preferred Place to Read:
In my recliner with a movie or show playing.
16. Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:
I honestly wish I had one but I can never seem to remember quotes.
17. Reading Regret:
Letting other people tell me books were not worth the read only to read them years later and really enjoy them.
18. Series You Started And Need To Finish (all books are out in series):
Gone Series by Michael Grant. Loved the first one and bought a few of the others only to find out they were later in the series and never bought the rest. Going to get to it in 2020 for sure.
19. Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:
How can I answer this… I guess The Book Thief, The Great Alone, and A Court of Mist and Fury would be the first three that come to mind.
20. Unapologetic Fangirl For:
21. Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:
A Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare. I’ve been following the Shadowhunters series for so long so I am excited to get back into it.
22. Worst Bookish Habit:
I crack my spines. I know cringy but I have been trying to be better about it. I forget sometimes and do it.
23. X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:
Turtles All the Way Down by John Green
24. Your latest book purchase:
Choke by Chuck Palahniuk
25. ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late)
More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
Hope you all enjoyed reading this. Let me know the last book you stayed up late to read. Catch you all soon.